The Bridgehill Group is led by a professional, diverse and experienced team with strong credentials in the property sector, skilled in the fields of architecture, commercial and residential development, marketing, sales, finance, project management and town planning.
Each member of the Bridgehill team has many years of professional experience, and is highly respected throughout the industry.
Our people bring a collaborative, energetic and informed approach to each stage of the development process to ensure our projects benefit our clients, stakeholders, and the wider community.
Position Vacant – Project Sales Executive
Fantastic opportunities exist for bilingual enthusiastic sales professionals to join a highly successful property development firm where you will be responsible to launch and sell new residential apartments off-the-plan throughout Sydney.
This opportunity would ideally suit a professional with both strong negotiation skills and solid communication skills. Highly desirable candidates should have project marketing sales experience, fluent in Mandarin and English and a strong passion to sell residential apartments.
To be considered for this exciting role you should have:
- A minimum of two years successful track record in a sales role (preferably within real estate and/or selling off the plan projects)
- Flexibility with your time as weekend work and after hours will be required
- An understanding of English (and Mandarin preferable)
- A strong passion for the real estate industry or property development
- A strong sense of motivation through personal performance
- The mindset that long term relationship building is essential to success.
If you are truly passionate about project marketing sales and want to work for a growing high profile property group establishing themselves as ethical, secure and forward-thinking, please email your CV to email@example.com.
If you believe Bridgehill is the organisation for you then we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people from all backgrounds. Please email us a copy of your Resume with a cover letter outlining your career aspirations to firstname.lastname@example.org.